20.10.10

le tri


13 commentaires:

  1. Well, this is just insufficiently documented : these ugly French bins are for private use only. The public ones are more like http://i.ytimg.com/vi/9VyhNd69q7k/0.jpg or http://lagrandepoubelle.com/wikibis/dechet/illustrations/180px-plastic_bag_trashcan_paris_vigipirate_dsc00718.jpg

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. (And these are ugly too, I grant you that. Thanks to Vigipirate paranoia !)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Could you arrange to sell these as prints? I love them- would look great as a poster! Thanks.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. yes, they're all amazing. please continue.

    - A New Yorker in Paris

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Je n'ai pas ce souvenir des poubelles de NY. Surtout celles a usage privé. Dans mon souvenir, les immeubles les mieux lotis ont des bacs metaliques couleur acier et sur les trottoirs , on voit frequemment des sacs poubelles attendant les bennes à ordures. En tout cas, du coté de la 8th/9th à hauteur de times square, c'etait comme ca.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. The Top Most Expensive Cars in the World, Top Speed Cars, Top most hot cars pictures and info
    worldlatestvehicles.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. I have a sentence: 'Je peux faire le tri et décider si je veux acheter quelque chose.' I'm not sure if my translation of 'I can take time and decide if I want to buy something' is correct (the 'take time' bit). According to word reference dictionary tri is a seperation, but that doesnt seem to go here - I can do the speration and decide...
    Mobile Price Pakistan

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Im impressed, I must say. Very rarely do I come across a website both informative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you've hit the nail on the head. Your blog is important; the issue is something that not enough people are talking intelligently about. http://e-brokerforex.com/how-to-read-forex-quotes/

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. I know where I'm going and I know the truth, and I don't have to be what you want me to be. I'm free to be what I want.
    Thankyou i really love it

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. First, let no one rule your mind or body. Take special care that your thoughts remain unfettered... . Give men your ear, but not your heart. Show respect for those in power, but don't follow them blindly. Judge with logic and reason, but comment not. Consider none your superior whatever their rank or station in life. Treat all fairly, or they will seek revenge. Be careful with your money. Hold fast to your beliefs and others will listen.

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Good blog post. I want to thank you for interesting and helpful information and I like your point of view. Thank you! I love to read this type of material Good and attractive information I take from it. Thank you for posting such a good article.
    unblocked games
    geometry dash
    unblocked happy wheels
    1 on 1 soccer heads
    juegos gratis
    free online games

    RépondreSupprimer