3.11.10

la romantique

 TIRAGE / PRINT HERE

105 commentaires:

  1. your blog is so ingenious!!! i'm loving it!! a friend of mine showed it to me, and she is such a Paris lover, and I'm such a NY lover....so this is awesome!!!!congrats!!!kisses

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. you should do or ask different designers or illustrator from all the world to do the VS of their city, VS London, vs Rio de Janeiro Vs Berlin Vs HongKong Vs Buenos Aires

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. hi i'm a brasilian girl and i loved your blog! It's so gorgeous! I never went to Paris, but i want in future. If you want visit me too, i go write about your posts in my blog, ok?
    Xoxo
    Debora

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. two inspiring cities i always want to visit, but dont have the chance yet.. cool blog, great graphic quality, thank u..

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I love this blog I somehow just stumbled upon.. I've sadly never been to paris but spent a quite a bit of time with ny through my 20s to know it's always got a part of my heart.. I channel miss carrie bradshaw from time to time on my blog..
    xo
    www.RavingFashionista.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. What an amazing blog! I love it! Yay! Amelie! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Adorei seu blog, assim como amo Paris e NY! Muito criativo, divertido e bonito. Parabéns pela ótima idéia!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. What a delight. And I'll take Ameli any time!

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. perfeck.. I like your blog.. very nice.. bay the way why do you write about paris vs new york.?

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Creative, but there's nothing special about this blog. I love France, Paris, especially. And I love New York as well. I had been into these cities, and I certainly adored the architectures. But my experienced with the locales were not delightful. Perhaps it was just me or the environment they live in.

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. ah ce blog est terrible ! j'adore...encore pelase !

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. great blog idea!! haha. i love the designs!

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. a very cool picture! Someone mentioned hk vs buenos aires. Never been to hk, but I have lived in Argentina and BA. BA is like a mixture of NYC and Paris!

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. Paris ne peut être comparée qu'à Rome.

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. Hi~~~ Wow! These are brilliant!
    Especially ‘le réalisateur’ is my favorite. :)
    You guys’ blog is more interesting for me because our one is about Paris and Seoul. So I’m little bit jealous of your cool idea & point of view.
    Anyway I’ll share yours with my friends on our blog.
    Tchao~

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. Salut! Française (semi Parisienne), j'habite à NY depuis plusieurs années, et... merci pour ce blog ! super idée ! je suis sûre de pouvoir trouver des idées de ce type, si je pense à qqchose de "graphique" (I mean, dessinable), je vous soumettrai l'idée! merci encore!

    RépondreSupprimer
  18. Love this! I live between NY and Paris, I agree with all the graphics!

    RépondreSupprimer
  19. j'aime votre blog, j'habite dans New York aussi et j'ai un planification d'aller a Paris France!!!

    Bon travail!

    RépondreSupprimer
  20. Your blog is so creative - bravo!

    I'm a New Yorker, but I love Paris too. They're perfect side by side!

    Lai
    http://newyorkprism.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  21. Simple vs Complex! hmmm! but i like the Simple thing! Nice!

    RépondreSupprimer
  22. I like both of them!

    http://cheap-wholesale-business.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  23. love ur blog very much!
    sharing it on my blog ^~^

    RépondreSupprimer
  24. Just discovered your blog and think it's an excellent concept! Will follow.
    http://redandpurpleroom.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  25. Amazing!
    All are wonderful

    I love your blog

    kisses
    AzaharaJS

    RépondreSupprimer
  26. bonjour there, your works are l'amour for aspiring graphic designers!
    anyhow, found you thru here: http://trendland.net/2010/11/02/paris-vs-new-york-illustrations/#more-53272
    so another link to add to yr review list!
    i'd love to review you too for whiteboardjournal, a publication i work at - could you let me know what book have u published - its in french, i dont understand! pardon..

    hope you reply soon - ah just drop me a note in my blog is better so i know!
    id be also reviewing in one of my design curated blogs so yeah. a new fan.

    RépondreSupprimer
  27. Simply Brilliant! My husband and I visit Paris every ten years for a romantic sojourn; your blog speaks to us in volumes! Jane x

    RépondreSupprimer
  28. J'aime Paris and I love New-York, je connais plutot bien les deux villes et franchement vos observations sont vraiment tres justes et vos illustrations sont brillantes. Looking forward to the next round of illustrations! Merci et bonne continuation.

    RépondreSupprimer
  29. Love your blog - I'm actually going to NYC this monday! Maybe Paris should be my next journey? I havent been there for years.. But I love them both <3

    Keep up the good work :)
    luv.xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  30. when we want to change or want to get best design, firstly we must be smiling then cooking without using clothes. hi, visit my funny strory and original motivatian in http://www.anumuloyo.blogspot.com/ You could translate my text in to your language

    RépondreSupprimer
  31. So true! And their shoes: Repetto ballerina shoes vs Manolo Blahnik stilettos :-)

    Love your blog, I live in Paris, New-York is my next favourite, so it's perfect!

    RépondreSupprimer
  32. I love Paris and New York <3 Great idea.

    RépondreSupprimer
  33. I love Paris and NY too!! Great cities! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  34. So facinating...enjoyed reading.

    RépondreSupprimer
  35. Ingenious. Your blog is my new favourite find. I'm loving your concepts - keep going!

    RépondreSupprimer
  36. Q bueno esta este trabajo! genial...

    RépondreSupprimer
  37. Encore une fois, bien trouvé!!!
    I love your blog, and I can't wait to buy the posters when they will be printed. Bravo!

    RépondreSupprimer
  38. Un'idea bellissima... complimenti :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  39. I live in NY and spent a month in Paris this summer, and I adore this blog. What a great idea!

    RépondreSupprimer
  40. Your Blog is really great and fun to read the comparison between Paris and New York! :)

    I've never been to both cities *sigh*
    But that has to chance - immediately! :D

    RépondreSupprimer
  41. Really fun and true! I just love your blog... from Spain ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
  42. like this pict :)

    http://myurbey.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  43. hello, brilliant blog i vote carrie 100% :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  44. amazing concept - i love it! how can i purchase a print?

    RépondreSupprimer
  45. ahh this is great! two of my favorite heroines ever.

    RépondreSupprimer
  46. Chanel x Hot blond wavy
    Really nice blog, I gonna follow for sure.

    RépondreSupprimer
  47. hahaha, so very awesome. LOVE it. xo.

    RépondreSupprimer
  48. Your blog is inspirational. Love it. Would love to buy prints for all esp Amelie & Carrie.

    RépondreSupprimer
  49. You can't imagine how much time i spend laughing with this, XD
    U got a new follower.

    RépondreSupprimer
  50. Caaaarie Obviously.
    StyleNonsense.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  51. Fabouleux... / Fabolous...
    :D :D :D

    RépondreSupprimer
  52. clever
    great idea, you did a good job ! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  53. I love this blog it's so beautiful. You should really sell these prints.

    http://obsessedshopper.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  54. Carrie lives downtown, though. In Perry Street.

    RépondreSupprimer
  55. Je dit Bravo!
    Je suis une américaine qui adore les deux paris et new york; je suis restée à les deux. Je ne decide pas lequel je préfère! Mais vos collages sont magnifique! Encore, bravo!

    RépondreSupprimer
  56. i think paris is a beautiful city and very interesting. there is a eufil that is populer in all the world. New york is great city that is becoming centre of powerfull ideo to improve our paradigma in seeing other world. I invented gas stove without gas tube.namely as kompor gas tanpa tabung gas. you could visit my blog to know more about it

    RépondreSupprimer
  57. Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.

    RépondreSupprimer
  58. C'est génial!
    j'aime bien celui-là:)

    RépondreSupprimer
  59. This blog always gives important information. great and amazing

    RépondreSupprimer
  60. J'aime Paris and I love New-York, je connais plutot bien les deux villes et franchement vos observations sont vraiment tres justes et vos illustrations sont brillantes. Looking forward to the next round of illustrations! Merci et bonne continuation.
    Sightline Payments Kirk Sanfordslots spel online

    RépondreSupprimer
  61. Maravilhoso, Funny, Genial!!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  62. Otherwise, traditional schools still stand as an option for those who feel they learn best through the tried and tested method. HVAC School in NY

    RépondreSupprimer
  63. The Top Most Expensive Cars in the World, Top Speed Cars, Top most hot cars pictures and info
    worldlatestvehicles.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  64. Romantique, définition et synonymes du mot romantique dans le dictionnaire. ... "C'est l'étrangeté ajoutée à la beauté qui confère un caractère romantique à l'art.
    Advertisement

    RépondreSupprimer
  65. I'm a NY Lover.. but it's hard to compare to Paris. Nice Post with he aid of translate :)

    RépondreSupprimer