12.11.10

les touristes




58 commentaires:

  1. Merci, c'est vraiment formidable. Je voudrais suivre ton blog, pourrais-tu stp m'ajouter à ta liste de diffusion si elle existe?

    Merci, beaucoup,
    La preneuse de temps

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. i just love you're blog - every single post puts a smile on my face! it's just brilliant: charming, funny, creative and so TRUE!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Salut
    J'ai beaucoup aimé! Un petit spectacle de creativité!
    A bientôt

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. très intéressant! lovely little photos

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I love it!!!

    http://pagescouture.blogspot.com

    -Bionica

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. J'adore Paris!
    But I've never been to New York, maybe next Year.
    I'm living next to Hamburg, that's a great city, too!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Have just stumbled upon your blog, and I'm enamoured!!! Love the graphics, and the witty observations of every day life in these cities. I'd love to see this for London too!

    Miss B xx

    http://agirlastyle.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Très, très interessant, j'y reviendrai toujours. Est-ce que je peux écrire en portugais, vous comprennez ce langage?
    merci,
    clara

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Hellooo, i love your blog so i futered it in mine.
    Hope you don't mind, but i just looove your blog and wanted to promote it in mine :)

    link to it;
    http://demiknightslife.blogspot.com/2010/11/inspiration.html

    hope you like it :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. i love this. please have a look at mine about london!!

    http://itsaldnthing.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. J'adore, franchement! Et puis c'est tellement vrai!
    Un de mes blog préférés!

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. How about the statue of liberty and the eiffel tower? Both were made by Alexandre Gustave Eiffel.

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Your work is pure genius, I love it all.
    X David, NYC

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. Another fantastic observation of these two magical cities. Merci.
    -J

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. great idea, je trouve ça super fun, bravo !
    ;-)

    bises iodées
    la marmotte

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. Hello i am from Brazil and I really liked your blog, it is released very well done and does not seem a blog but a site. Congratulations

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. A very nice blog! I really enjoy your illustrations and your style! Just keep on going like that :) Thank you!

    RépondreSupprimer
  18. Congrats!
    I am new in this, and want to express by means of songs or feelings, situations that possibly it they could be happening to someone. I leave my blogspot, enter if you want:

    http://ddontgoawaay.blogspot.com/2010/11/blog-post.html

    RépondreSupprimer
  19. very neat...I am loving the comparisons! just great stuff !!

    RépondreSupprimer
  20. une reprise

    http://www.rue89.com/2010/11/12/paris-versus-new-york-le-match-visuel-amical-175594

    RépondreSupprimer
  21. C'est totalement ça...
    Beau boulot..

    RépondreSupprimer
  22. J'adore Paris et New York - Très original - Belle créativité - Joli plaisir des yeux

    RépondreSupprimer
  23. Tour Eiffel.
    StyleNonsense.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  24. C'est très poétique tout ça. J'adore. Merci.

    RépondreSupprimer
  25. Merci de m'inscrire pour voir régulièrement les nouveautés.
    It would be great to be on your list, in way to be informed regularly.
    Tx, Jp

    RépondreSupprimer
  26. The Top Most Expensive Cars in the World, Top Speed Cars, Top most hot cars pictures and info
    worldlatestvehicles.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  27. Les Touristes Paris reviews by real people. Yelp is a fun and easy way to find, recommend and talk about what's great and not so great in Paris and beyond
    Mobile Phone Prices

    RépondreSupprimer
  28. Hi there my business is coming from South America as well as I really loved your website, it is launched Houlteninstitute.com adequately done as well as doesn't seem to be a weblog although a web site. Great job.

    RépondreSupprimer
  29. Oh my!!! You are just too true to be good. How do you manage to write and research on such wonderful things? You have inspired me to work harder now. I shall try as much as possible to enjoy life to the fullest and be satiated with the wonderful things that are around me, which I have been unaware of until now.
    clipping mask service

    RépondreSupprimer
  30. I truly like the sort of subjects you post here. A debt of gratitude is in order regarding imparting us an extraordinary data that is really useful. Great day!!! family dentistry complete wisdom tooth extraction

    RépondreSupprimer
  31. I absolutely enjoyed every single small little bit of it. I’ve you bookmarked your internet site to look at out the new stuff you post.zodiac salt cell

    RépondreSupprimer
  32. Thanks regarding discussing these local based marketing records. Reading just about any function in reside is absolutely fired up We are in person enjoy to see this hold undertaking additional posting.perumahan batununggal bandung

    RépondreSupprimer
  33. I reseated valuable information on this point as I am working on a class project. Thank you posting useful information and its now becoming easier to accomplish this task..Γυναικεία ρούχα

    RépondreSupprimer
  34. I comprehend what you mean. I have the same assessment. It is a truly decent approach for me. A debt of gratitude is in order regarding the pleasant web journal.Soba Pobega

    RépondreSupprimer
  35. I know where I'm going and I know the truth, and I don't have to be what you want me to be. I'm free to be what I want.
    Thankyou i really love it

    RépondreSupprimer
  36. My business is a keen readers that likes appealing information. Rest room My business is here. selling videos online

    RépondreSupprimer
  37. There will be a few times in your life when all your instincts will tell you to do something, something that defies logic, upsets your plans, and may seem crazy to others. When that happens, you do it. Listen to your instincts and ignore everything else. Ignore logic, ignore the odds, ignore the complications, and just go for it.

    RépondreSupprimer
  38. Humans and cats have lived as companions for many centuries. They’ve been the subject of poems, movies, and poems. It’s clear why this is; cats believe they feel that they’re in charge.Vintage Rugs

    RépondreSupprimer
  39. This site is excellent and so is how the subject matter was explained. bus charter Queens

    RépondreSupprimer
  40. It is imperative that we read blog post very carefully. I am already done it and find that this post is really amazing.best web hosting

    RépondreSupprimer
  41. Pointers upwards! Sift about disclosing! Lessees for this feline, the outgrowth fossil coal help full, My husband furthermore i wanna mandate clamps for doing this, My husband besides i narrows expensive the result, My husband besides i repeat ratify this dilemma following, lessees.electrical contractors perth

    RépondreSupprimer
  42. Your go up with the rio Negro starts throughout february or maybe drive as well as will begin for you to recede throughout july. Your madeira river soars as well as falls two months ahead of the majority of all of those other amazon online marketplace.online fietsenwinkel

    RépondreSupprimer
  43. The Usa offers a lot of choices which choosing it's possible to be difficult! Narrow lower your best choices as well as let your whole family choose.visit site

    RépondreSupprimer
  44. Once you are well-informed about the real estate market and the selling process, selling your own home will become less stressful. Knowing how to navigate your way through this process is a wonderful skill.recruitment agency

    RépondreSupprimer
  45. I discovered so numerous interesting stuff in your weblog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments.60s Fashion

    RépondreSupprimer
  46. I trust you made some decent focuses in features.good site that has all the data on the subject of the source code furthermore with respect to the python designs.dedicated server

    RépondreSupprimer